Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:04:32 -0400
I think you misunderstood.  I was agreeing with Nathan on finding an
equivalent part based on specs.  See here for a couple of used ones:
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0028SUR0K/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1248731891&sr=8-3&condition=all>
Or, better yet, this place for brand new units at reasonable prices
<http://www.12vadapters.com/adapter/power-supply/12v/1-amp-1a.html>

Just check the connector to be sure it fits.  This one claims 5.5mm
outer diameter and 2.5mm inner diameter as standard for a 1 amp device.

Chuck Norcutt