Re: [OM] shadow detail, was: sunset this evening

Subject: Re: [OM] shadow detail, was: sunset this evening
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:15:08 -0300
Ha ha ha ;-)

Yes, that's me. I'm always trying to learn whatever catches my interest.
Then, I find interesting things anywhere, which in turn puts me in the
place of a young McDonald's french fries frier.
I started into photography in such a way: I was fifteen and had read
something on Optics, then I was 20 and had studied some Chemistry. While
learning English, read a lot of books on photography and Photographers
(and Music, and Electronics). I was 35, and found a Mac by chance ... am
almost 50 now and currently trying to find some spare time to understand
dithering / anti-aliasing. But at 26 I had become a doctor in Medicine,
and at 30 I became a Psychiatrist. Think I need some Epoxy ... ;-)

It's the question itself, not the answer, and not even its application.
Have enough work already.

Had a busy day today, at last found a moment to read our posts.
Never thought to find so many amusing things about french fries - two or
three years ago perhaps, there was an endless thread on french fries.
I'm sorry for awakening that thread now, maybe this time I'll be able to
understand why anyone here find them so amusing - I find them toxic,
it's been 15 years since I last ate some good french fries. But I like
them .... wow, I'm hungry, the spaghetti must be ready ... hurry, hurry.

:-)

Fernando