Re: [OM] nearly, or not quite

Subject: Re: [OM] nearly, or not quite
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:03:34 -0500

> Thanks for reminding me, Ken:  I must get to grips with the Custom
> setting feature on the E-3.  It's different, but I'm sure that it's
> just as useful, and your use of it makes me want to as well ...

I feel strongly enough about the custom settings function that a decent
implementation of it is absolutely my #1 requirement in a digital camera.
 The Minolta A1 had one of the best implementations of it, as you could
reassign the idiot program modes to your own desired configuration.

I believe the E-3 has only two Custom Resets.