Re: [OM] The Kodachrome Project

Subject: Re: [OM] The Kodachrome Project
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:13:01 +0800
Joel, there are some nice shots, I especially like 129, thanks for sharing.

On a few of them I found the contrast a little low, they seem not
reproducing the actual scenes like 110 and 114. The shadow tone of some are
shifted like 123 (with blue clipping). I don't know if this is a profile
issue, I never trust one profile can suit all even on the same roll of film,
I just trust my eyes, histrogram and RGB values.

C.H.Ling