Re: [OM] nearly, or not quite

Subject: Re: [OM] nearly, or not quite
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:21:15 -0400
I don't think that's the case, unless they didn't all come from the factory
with the same defaults. Or mine's from Wyoming. I have LSF [your "highest
quality level", I presume], LN, MN, and SN in the menu, and I'm almost
certain I didn't change anything there when I did my initial setup/checkout
of the camera. But my manual does show LF not LSF as the default, in the
picture.

Michael

P.S. I should say, in defence against earlier allegations :-) , that I did
know that the menu shows only 4 of 12 combinations and I would have to use
incantations to get access to a different combo. The menu simplification is
distinctly -sumer rather than pro-, but oddly it almost needs a "pro" to
change it...