Re: [OM] Sleep to Shot timing (was "Olympus E-P1 review on DPR")

Subject: Re: [OM] Sleep to Shot timing (was "Olympus E-P1 review on DPR")
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:44:57 -0500
Surely you have breeze and wind in Hong Kong?  The OM-4 is more likely
to time out for me as I wait for a flower to come to rest long enough
to shoot.  But I'm not complaining. This is just an observation
relative to the E cameras' readiness to shoot, which I have found even
better than the OM-4 in this one regard.  But then even that's not
really a fair comparison in all respects since no E-body can do
multispot readings.

Joel W.