Re: [OM] Sleep to Shot timing (was "Olympus E-P1 review on DPR")

Subject: Re: [OM] Sleep to Shot timing (was "Olympus E-P1 review on DPR")
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:07:07 -0500
Thanks.  I'm in the market for a good meter, especially one that is
also a flash meter.

As far as half stops are concerned, I guess we all have our quirks of
exactitude.  If I know my initial stop, the click click click tells me
exactly what stop I end up on without looking and I can bracket if
necessary on shutter speeds rather than half stops, which is another
reason I like to work in auto mode.

Joel W.