Re: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:39:24 +0200
I wonder if this is due to the pronunciation of the f and v in german
and somehow hearing it pronounced in German it has got mispelt as in my
case, but I must use the same defence as Ken would I don't live in a
Queen's English speaking country :-) and my standards have indeed
dropped partly because of this and partly due to lack of time because of
work an family. I will however try and improve.

Thanks for looking Chris and has your new macbook arrived yet?