Re: [OM] ( OM ) Digital landscapes - example

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Digital landscapes - example
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 07:49:54 -0400
On resolution of the full size image I think there's no way we can judge
it from the small images you've presented and the unknown (to me at
least) camera JPEG and Fast Stone/IrfanView pre-processing  which has
been applied.  That and the fact that you have lost some images to
incorrect white balance settings should lead you to begin experimenting
with raw.

Chuck Norcutt