Re: [OM] Film vs digital (OM Lot)

Subject: Re: [OM] Film vs digital (OM Lot)
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:30:07 -0400
I gave up film years ago and probably never will shoot film again. I have
thought many times about just donating my OM-2s and other legacy equipment
(closet queen stuff). But I just have too many found memories and those cameras
fit so well into my hand and I spent so much money on the system when I didn't
have money to spend and got Hell from my wife every time I did (got a new wife,
but still have the OM's. A great trade off.).

Aside, does any one think that Olympus will develop a bellows for the E system?

>>> Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> 8/3/2009 9:55 AM >>>
>
> I wonder if there are people in this list *actively* shooting film with
> their Olympus OM cameras. If so, why?

Very much so!  In the past two weeks, I shot enough film to have bought a
new digital E-brick.

OM-3Ti, OM-4T and and OM-2S pressed very hard into action.

I love shooting film and find that I am doing far better compositions with
film than digital.

AG