Re: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:26:08 -0500

> but I must use the same defence as Ken would I don't live in a
> Queen's English speaking country :-) and my standards have indeed
> dropped partly because of this and partly due to lack of time because of
> work an family. I will however try and improve.

I believe in the concept that our language is constantly evolving.  After
all, we don't speak or write in 17th Century English, do we? Not even in
London.

Since it is evolving, my spelling "errors" are actually precursors of the
evolving "New English".  You just need to get with the program, folks.

AG