Re: [OM] Film vs digital (OM Lot)

Subject: Re: [OM] Film vs digital (OM Lot)
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:34:25 -0400
Thanks Don

That is is exactly what I am doing especially with the 20mm and 38mm macros. I
just wish Olympus would make the same kind of system committment with E system
macro equipment as they did with the OM system.  So far, they have produced a
fair number of zooms with overlapping focal lengths. Obviously, these are the
lenses are selling. Not much is the macro range though. I have always thought
the the olympus OM macro group was the best on the market and still is. I lived
off of the T28 twin flash for years. The twin flash for the E cameras is not so
hot. I never really liked the T8/T10 ring flashes. The ring flash for the E
system is outstanding and is now my work horse for close up work.

Does anyone know if you can stack macro rings for the E cameras?

Clay

>>> Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx> 08/03/09 2:54 PM >>>
With the MF-1 adapter, your digital body will work on the old bellows as well
as the OM's did. Just remember the 2x lens factor! Even the flashes work -- you
just have to chimp a bit.