Re: [OM] ( OM ) Digital landscapes - example

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Digital landscapes - example
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:19:00 +0200
Hello Brian,

I'm on Mac OS and use Graphicconverter to see all the Exif details. I
believe Exiftool does this as well,
but I'm not sure about the interface, probably irfanview or acdsee
support it as well?

One big contibution to fuzzyness I see might be the IS which was ON
while on the tripod.

All the best with the workflow,

Iwert