[OM] another Pen F Service question... 60mm f1.5 aperture

Subject: [OM] another Pen F Service question... 60mm f1.5 aperture
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:39:53 +0200
Hello everybody,

after succesful recalibration of my Pen FT meter by carefull wigling
of the speed knob,
I'm looking for a solution to a problem my 60mm f1.5 developed:

The aperture ring is stiff between f4 and F11, aperture is dry and snappy.
It is an FT lens so with the reversible scale. I have an exploded view diagramm
from the book of John Foster (biofos), but that shows the first "F
version" of the lens.

Question is how to get at the ring? I suppose a carefull cleaning of
the inner parts
of the ring will do, but don't know how to get at it (and I'm not in a
mood to experiment
with this lens :)

Many thanks for any advice,

Iwert