Re: [OM] The Kodachrome Project - 2

Subject: Re: [OM] The Kodachrome Project - 2
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:53:20 -0500
On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Ken Norton<ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joel, those day lily photographs (especially x325)look like they were shot
> on Velvia. You're not holding out on us, are you?  :)

Thanks for looking.  That one and the two close by look way overcooked
on this LCD monitor (but it's a piece of junk).  Still, I think my old
CRT at home is getting soft.

My Velvia project begins after The Kodachrome Project #15.

Two possibly interesting things about this set.  The initial
architectural shots were made with the 24/shift.  Some of the lilies
were shot with 50/1.2 and the closer ones were likely shot with the
85/2 + 7mm tube a la John Lind's "poor man's 90/2" macro setup --
likely examples being 326 and 329 (I say "likely" because I didn't
write anything down, my bad).

Joel W.