Re: [OM] Pictures from "Hapje Tapje" in Leuven yesterday

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures from "Hapje Tapje" in Leuven yesterday
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:50:09 +0200
Better:

no windows, doors, ladders against walls etc. I have the feeling I'm
living in a slapstick country for the moment,
first elections, now this, everyday something. And I'm Belgian so in a
way responsible for this as well.
I just don't know what or who to vote for to have things changed. One
can laugh with it (and we do here!) but
in the end all this is actually very, very sad!

I thought it was ridiculous for the safety services to go on strike in
the "palace of justice" after the escape.
They were in shock! The horror, they're supposed to keep an eye on the
gangsters and keep them from escaping...
Maybe they're underequipped, so then you are even more carefull!

Iwert (ashamed)

ps: iI spotted the apostrophe when I had hit send already :)