Re: [OM] 3D (What worked, what didn't)

Subject: Re: [OM] 3D (What worked, what didn't)
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:19:20 +0200
I just tested and don't see a difference in perspective with camera or
lens shifted,
so if you have a shift lens that method could be used as well?
The 35mm OM shift goes rather close @ 30cm close focus,
add some extension rings and even closer :)

Or am I wrong?

Iwert

ps: I know about the architectural part... that's why I love the OM-system:)