Re: [OM] This looks like a deal - 300mm & 100mm Zuiko glass at $299

Subject: Re: [OM] This looks like a deal - 300mm & 100mm Zuiko glass at $299
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:23:41 EDT
And a bit foolish if you plan to resell them.  I've bought and sold a
bunch of stuff over the past few years and when selling I always attempt to
price an item fairly for what the market is at the time, without regard to what
 I have paid for it.  I also try to give better service and guarantee than
any other seller.  Money is always cheerfully refunded if buyer is not
satisfied with their purchase.  Fortunately that has only happen a time or  two
and the buyer was right and I made it "right" for them.  Bill  Barber

In a message dated 8/5/2009 9:19:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,