Re: [OM] This looks like a deal - 300mm & 100mm Zuiko glass at $299

Subject: Re: [OM] This looks like a deal - 300mm & 100mm Zuiko glass at $299
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:22:14 -0400
Thanks Pier...

One of my main jobs is selling items on commission, mostly in ebay. My
specialty is stereo photography (first) and photography in general (second).
My commission rates and other details are here: www.sell-3d.com  My ebay
store is here: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/DrT-3d

This light meter (and most of my ebay auctions right now, except for the
Nikon items... remember, I am selling my Nikon equipment to buy Olympus OM)
were given to me to sell, from people who are retiring from photography.

When I got into this current Olympus-buying phase, I searched my files and
found that I have sold several collections of Olympus OM equipment for my
customers in the past.  Apparently, I was not sufficiently impressed at the
time, to consider keeping some of these items myself.  I thought that
Minolta, Pentax, and Nikon made better (for my needs) equipment.  Now I see
things differently (maturity?)

Regarding international shipping, for lightweight items I use first class
mail.  If an item is heavy and flat and fits, I try to use the flat rate
priority envelopes.  This is generally cheaper than standard priority mail.
The catch is that it does not have tracking.  But I rarely have a problem. I
will accept the risk to save my buyers money.  A lot of sellers will charge
a lot of money for Express Mail, just to be safe.  I use Express mail too,
but only for heavy and expensive items.

George