[OM] Nathan's PAD 04/08/2009: a pretty señorita, from the front and with

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 04/08/2009: a pretty señorita, from the front and with full consent
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:02:23 +0200
Beatrice (Bea) is a wonderful Italian girl working in my new
department. Besides being obviously pretty, she has such an exuberant
personality that her good cheer spreads to everyone around. A lucky
guy will marry her in a few weeks, so this week we have been making
photos of her on our terrace at the office--we agreed that she needed
to have some portraits while still a señorita. We had two sessions,
one yesterday and one today, and in both cases I ended up deleting the
first pictures when she was really trying to pose; the ones I like are
the ones where she is relaxed and just reacting to something I have
said:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#611910623_DQEkz-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman