Re: [OM] What worked, what didn't

Subject: Re: [OM] What worked, what didn't
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 07:13:16 -0400
YACBD - yet another camera bag discussion....

Based on my experience with the 200 AW, which is just not quite
big enough, but also when full is not all that convenient to work from.
Plus I find that the unbalanced weight on one shoulder gets tiring
very quick. I wondered if scaling up to 300 would even work. I also
find those zippers to be problematic. For those reasons I'm glad
I went with the Kata 3N1-30 bag. But I am not carrying any OM
systems these days. I find packing bigger lenses a challenge,
but I almost always wish I had one when outdoors. However, if
there is lunch, water, clothing involved, I don't quite have a good
solution either. One alternative when I was packing OM gear was
several smaller bags just packed into a regular backpack.

Wayne