Re: [OM] [OT] Camera ads

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Camera ads
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:56:47 +0200
Looking through these ads (nice documentary collection, BTW) I have
the same feeling which I also have with fashion in time (and fashion
models!). Before the sixties everything looks a bit old fashioned and
childish. In the seventies taste culminates. Very artful ads in that
period. From the eighties and onward everything gets too noisy, too
many screaming colours, too commercial.
Anyone who agrees, or is it just my own age determining my feelings
about this?

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.