[OM] Time to ask this question - batteries for OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Time to ask this question - batteries for OM-1?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:04:54 -0400
Not wishing to speak for Dr. Battery but the below  linked high drain
357's are essentially the SR44 equivalents.  I don't think Tim has
formally tested their discharge characterisitcs, however.  The hybrid
357/303's seem to do fine,
but I like the ones below for my 4T.

Mike (student of Dr. Battery)

http://tinyurl.com/lx5ssr

I am still feeding off a large purchase of Everyready 357 batts which
were the favorites of Dr Battery (Tim Hughes), until Everyready
changed the form factor of the 357 slightly so that they don't fill
the battery cavitiy of an OM-2-4Ti as well as before (though they
still work AFAIK)

IIRC SR44s retain the proper form factor, so the general drift I
believe has been toward the best deal on those, but I don't recall
that Dr. Battery had a favorite among these.