Re: [OM] Step-up ring Zuiko 18mm lens OM System

Subject: Re: [OM] Step-up ring Zuiko 18mm lens OM System
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:56:24 -0400
Assuming the eSIF image is to scale, it would appear that the back side
of the filter must rise about 7mm above the plane of the end of the 49mm
filter threads in order to clear the front element.  Step-up rings are
available from 49 -> 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72 (and even 77).  It would
seem that this could be constructed from 2 or 3 separate rings.

This has to have been discussed here 100 times before but I don't recall
the outcome.

Chuck Norcutt