Re: [OM] Step-up ring Zuiko 18mm lens OM System

Subject: Re: [OM] Step-up ring Zuiko 18mm lens OM System
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 21:14:45 -0300
Should be as you say, Moose. I do recall the same about the MD caps for
the 1 and 2 models.
And I do recall what you say about making a regular 49 ->72 adapter to
fit a 18/3,5

Cannot be too difficult or expensive - I don't have a 18/3,5, but when I
bought my black OM 1n from a guy who appeared here for a short while, he
was selling the original adapter alone. I bought it, and passed it along
to the only one in Montevideo who is a proud owner of a 18/3,5. He
promised to lend it to me if I happened to need it. I'm waiting for that
need to occur :-)

Fernando.