Re: [OM] Why this is the way it be?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why this is the way it be?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 22:00:37 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2009 7:37:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I don't  know what Adobe's policy is to upgrading ACR in a
prior release.  I  suspect they don't do that.  In short, I think they
don't care  whether everyone has most of their clothes on.  You just
haven't paid  the E3 freight for CS2.  :-)

I figured that must be the problem.  I actually have paid the freight  for
CS 3 (but not 4) however I have it on my main computer and on my main
laptop.  Unfortunately owning a copy doesn't give you license to put it on
every
computer you own.  If fact if loaded on this one it would be pretty  darn
full.  Hopefully the main laptop will be back soon.  Bill  Barber