[OM] Time to ask this question - batteries for OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Time to ask this question - batteries for OM-1?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 12:33:04 -0400
This UK company which makes or markets the adapter mentions the change.? The
exact dimenson difference and mAh can be be

looked up at microbattery.com.?? I don't think Tim had profiled the discharge
curves for the 386.?I suppose I would want the battery cap screwed down nice
and tight---75% of forever may be long enough for the batteries.?

Mike

?

?

http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_mr9_adapter.htm

?

?

I must have been one of the first to buy the new MR9s from John. He

included 357s with them. I noticed that the battery cap wouldn't screw

quite all the way down. The meter worked, but something wasn't quite

right. I let John know about the change. Seems CRIS made the change,

with battery requirement duly noted in small print on the package,

without giving resellers a heads up.