Re: [OM] Why this is the way it be?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why this is the way it be?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 13:52:37 -0400
I just tried the latest DNG converter and picked up an E3 ORF file from
the web.  Seems to work fine but, of course, I had to load the DNG file
into ACR under CS3.  I'm assuming that CS2 will be happy with the
resulting DNG file.  Incidentally, you don't get an option to pick
individual files.  It just converts whatever raw files are in a chosen
folder and puts the DNG files in the same spot or another folder of your
choosing.  You also have the option of renaming the DNG files on the way
out ala ACR if desired.  Conversion took only a couple of seconds
including finding the lone ORF file in a folder containing a couple
hundred JPEGs.  <http://www.adobe.com/products/dng/>

Chuck Norcutt