Re: [OM] ( OM ) Digital landscapes - example

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Digital landscapes - example
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:08:20 +0200
Hi Ken, Dawid and all,

From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>'ve personally found FP4 to have horrid lateral halation issues, but others
>seem to do OK. I suspect that part of my problem is the developer (DD-X)
and
>my agitation method.

I also use DD-X, and found the same halation problems in FP4 -- not my cup
of tea, anyway. Delta 100 is really free of that, even in DD-X.

OTOH, I like very much PanF's (and Efke 25's) look.

Dawid wrote:
> I do also find that scanned B&W have shockingly / disturbingly much
> more grain than wet-printed B&W, which is why I am taking to scanning my
> wet prints (where available).

Interesting...

> colour film (all of them) have a
> much wider gamut of colours than any DSLR I've seen

Are you reading this, Fernando? ;^) ;^)

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)