[OM] Fang?

Subject: [OM] Fang?
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 01:55:30 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,
       Had an interesting day at Colorado Springs flea market.
Picked up a muzzle loading pistol kit...Shades of Walt! Now all I have to do is
figure out how to legally get it into the UK.

But best buys of the day had to be the 2 cameras.

First camera a pristine Olympus-Pen S. This camera is unmarked with a D Zuiko
f2.8 lens. Problem..Copal shutter is in need of overhaul. Speeds are off and
shutter does not always close until finger is released from shutter release.
Pristine Olympus 22.5mm uv filter fitted. Cost $1.00 so I could possibly spring
for a repair if I could find someone.

Second camera....Pristine working Pentax (Sorry  :-O ) Auto 110 with f2.8 24mm
lens in full working order. Cost $4.00
 A good day out!

Regards
  John Duggan,