Re: [OM] Lightening and Weather Sealing Strike Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightening and Weather Sealing Strike Again
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 23:07:04 -0400
Wow!  Nice catch.  The line of the center stair railing caught my eye as
it almost looks like the bolt is trying to roll out the front door.  It
fits right in with what's been on TV tonight on the Discovery channel...
continuous lightning for the past 1/2 hour.  Been stormy with lightning
here too but not terribly violent.

Chuck Norcutt