Re: [OM] Lightening and Weather Sealing Strike Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightening and Weather Sealing Strike Again
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 21:54:46 -0700
Ken Norton wrote:

> It was just a matter then of waiting for a flash of lightening to photograph
> and reflexes fast enough to get it.  There were a lot of flashes I didn't
> get, but this one I did.  No, it didn't actually strike the building, but
> was about four seconds away.
>
> www.zone-10.com

Wonderful capture.

Something is the correction isn't right. Unless my eyes are way off,
there are slightly curved lines in the front of the building. Seems like
something is odd about the roof, too. I see this is just a quickie done
in ancient PSE 3, but the Shadow noticed. :-)

I wouldn't say anything here, as I know how proud you are of your
efforts to move the language forward, but thought you might have a
different idea about the public face of Zone-10. There's an 'e' in the
process that changed Michael Jackson's skin color, but not in the
electrical storm phenomenon.

A. Lightning Moose