Re: [OM] Lightening and Weather Sealing Strike Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightening and Weather Sealing Strike Again
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:04:47 -0500

> Something is the correction isn't right. Unless my eyes are way off,
> there are slightly curved lines in the front of the building. Seems like
> something is odd about the roof, too. I see this is just a quickie done
> in ancient PSE 3, but the Shadow noticed. :-)

PWP, but understood.  I had to do another little correction of another form
in PSE3.  The lines aren't quite straight.  For a print, I'll be redoing it
all and applying some lens correction prior to the rest of the bending.

I wouldn't say anything here, as I know how proud you are of your
> efforts to move the language forward, but thought you might have a
> different idea about the public face of Zone-10. There's an 'e' in the
> process that changed Michael Jackson's skin color, but not in the
> electrical storm phenomenon.

LOL, well, if you saw how dark the original was as it was underexposed,
you'd agree with my original spelling.  But I did lower myself to correct
it.  :)

AG