Re: [OM] OT: Another problem with Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Another problem with Photoshop
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:03:29 -0300
The second time it happened to me, I was not changing computers.
I was hunting Bonjour, and I didn't know how it got there.
CS3 lost its activation, and it was during Saturday ... wait until
Monday, while I had bought it three blocks away from home?
It was a mad challenge, but I succeeded. Frankly, I don't remember what
did I exactly do.

Same with a corrupted preferences file in Tiger - with a little help
from a friend :-)

So, if I ever happen to shoot digital, I shall be prepared.

;-)

Fernando.