[OM] First time to shoot with Kodak Double-X film

Subject: [OM] First time to shoot with Kodak Double-X film
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:12:54 +0800
There are 2 type of Double-X films, 5222 is 35mm which can be shot by 135
camera, 7222 is 16mm for movie. There is no D96 developer available in the
market & most of people to develop Double-X with D76 full strength. I
developed the film with HC110 dilution B & push up to ISO800 (original
ISO250).

HC110 Dilution B, 21℃, 12 mins
http://www.fotop.net/MichaelWong/LittleEgret20090809

Maybe there was 1℃ higer (normally 20℃ for development), the contrast is a
bit little higher than my expectation. I'll try 20℃ for development next
roll.

By the way, the film seems a bit little purple even the fixing time is 20
mins. I'm not sure it's the color of film base or not.

---
Michael