Re: [OM] Free to a Good Home

Subject: Re: [OM] Free to a Good Home
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:18:50 -0400
Dawid
It is my pleasure to pass on equipment that you can use.
Clay

>>> Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx> 8/11/2009 8:40 AM >>>
Wow, Clay, I am truly humbled. Truly truly truly.... I cannot thank
you enough,
but will try by posting regular results to this list. I have been
dreaming about
the Macro Flashes, I used to have a Canon ring flash which I (had to)
sell, it
will be so amazing to use one again.

I do hereby promise this list, that this stuff will never just sit in
a collector's cabinet,
if I ever find my self not using it or tiring of it, it will be passed
on to another member
of this list, that's for sure.

So - I am very much looking forward to the package - it may take a
month or more with our
wonderful postal system, but I have at least never lost something
before.

thanking you all, for the wonderful spirit of this list -
Dawid