[OM] OT Crocc-ed foot a good break-fall

Subject: [OM] OT Crocc-ed foot a good break-fall
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:17:13 +0100
Ouch!

With an E-420 + 14-42 and 25 balanced in my left hand I tried to take
my E-3 out of a Billingham Hadley.  The lens hood caught on something
on the bag and the E-3 with 12-60 tumbled from my grasp.  Luckily my
right foot, clad in (yellow) Croc Cayman, was in place to cushion the
fall of the camera.  It's heavy!  But my Croc protected my foot
somewhat and all is fine.

Moral to the tale, don't try to use one hand with the other balancing
expensive gear ...

Chris
p.s I had just been checking firmware versions: why did no one on the
List tell me about E-3 v1.4?  cb :-)
p.p.s.  No one need be rude about my choice of footwear.  Most of my
family this last weekend have been less than complimentary, but I do
like my Crocs (3 different models, so far ...) cb