Re: [OM] OM4t eats batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4t eats batteries
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:02:28 -0300
Cc: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
John, Mike may not have received the digest with your question yet.
When I reply to something he posts, I usually do it Cc.

Anyway, since you had told me a probable reason for the 'confused state'
of the OM 4 when attached the winder2 and PBG2,
I wrote him off-list telling him about the bottom cover screws. I'm sure
he would have done that without any advise, anyway.
But most probably he didn't receive your second email, telling "Even if
board is bad I can get the work done. Don't do anything rash."

I told him that in my experience, the 'dead' batteries I take off my
plain 4 are recycled in a Casio watch, and even in an OM 2n.

Fernando.