Re: [OM] New µ4/3 camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] New µ4/3 camera?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:28:01 -0400
Thanks for mentioning this, Moose.  Perhaps will be just small enough
to be a horse-cam.  Noticed it has a AF assist light on the cam absent
on the EP-1.  IIRC the multiple aspect ratio is interesting and it is
not just a sensor crop.
The same rumor mills predict the "Pro" version EP-1 relatively soon.
Too bad about the lack luster  Oly lenses. Current  macro OM lenses
with in body IS would be fun.

"Here's a possible Panny µ4/3 without "prism" hump. As expected, no
optical finder or EVF.
<http://photorumors.com/2009/08/06/panasonic-gf1-micro-four-thirds/>
http://43rumors.com/ft2-panasonic-gf1-pictures/";

"I go through massive research and thought each time some new high end
IQ small camera comes out. The A650 is the absolute upper limit
pocketable or beltable camera for me. Rummaging through a sale box of
Nikon digicam cases netted me a horizontal format belt holster in
lovely leather that upped the belt ergonomics a great deal from the
Canon and other possibilities I'd found up until then. "

Yes, and I pay close attention.

Never did find a perfect G9 case.  Pray tell, what is the model?

Mike