Re: [OM] OM4t eats batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4t eats batteries
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:57:01 -0400
Did you test the "dead" batteries with a battery tester? Sounds like you
are experiencing shutter lock, which can be caused by a dozen different
things, not necessarily in this case by dead batteries.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977