[OM] Zuiko 28/2 with locked focusing ring :-(

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 28/2 with locked focusing ring :-(
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:00:13 +0200
Hi all,
My old, well-used Zuiko 28/2, after being sitting in a drawer for some time,
has developed a fault: the focus ring won't move any more!

[Seems that he knew I was intending to (humiliatingly) compare it against
the Ultron 28/1.9, and commited suicide :-(]

I took the mount apart, but had no clue about how to get on... Should it be
easier from the front? If so, will my knocked filter ring (well before the
fault) make things difficult/impossible?

Thanks a lot in advance,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)