Re: [OM] ( OM ) Definition of digital images

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Definition of digital images
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:52:04 +0200
I think we also have to ask questions about the printer setup too.  Right
paper? profile? quality? ...

Maybe you need to post a full-size file of one of your problem pictures for
us Brian?  I'm guessing it'll get Moosified or Chuckled, or Schozzed or even
Jezzed and we'll tell you how to get the best out of it...?  Or maybe you'll
even get some 8x12s or A4s in the mail...

Jez-hoping-we-can-help...