Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists

Subject: Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:38:22 +0800
Yes, XP only addressable to 2GB, as I memtioned below I have assigned 2.5GB
as RAMDISK with Vsuite Ramdisk, the software can access to the hidden
memory. Since PS generate large temp file during editing, whenever you start
a new edit (curve, level....etc) it will increase the temp file size,
writting the temp file to RAMDISK is mamy times faster than writting to hard
disk so it gives a more smooth operation.

As photo editing does not demand a very fast display card so using the
built-in display will not slow down much.

C.H.Ling