Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists

Subject: Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:46:26 +0800
I calculated the contrast ratio based on Spyder 2 Pro's reading, after
calibration it will show the white luminance and dark luminance. Dividing
them you get the contrast ratio. But I remove the calibration after I found
it does not give me better gamma accuracy.

BTW, the samsung I have quoted 800:1 but actually only 2xx:1. The very
expensive EIZO for graphic pro only quoted 550:1.

C.H.Ling