Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists

Subject: Re: [OM] question for Doctor Monitor, if he exists
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:59:28 +0200
due to my work I am (un)fortunate enough to have access to quite a few
systems, without staring a war I personally prefer apples way of working
however I have found windows 7 to be good/nice  and also robust
obviously there is a risk in installing this but I feel it is no greater
than any other OS as you must backup important data and programs in any
case. If I was forced down that route I would have no hesitation in
installing windows 7 and using it as my main OS.