Re: [OM] Fw: You won this item on eBay: Olympus OM quartz remote

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: You won this item on eBay: Olympus OM quartz remote
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 17:10:57 +0200
Look, the way I read his e-mail was that he bought something that he
was not even sure if he was going to use (I am talking about the
initial e-mail). In another message I recall him saying that he has
been so busy buying on ebay that he had no time for
photography...what's wrong with this picture?

Yes, I have my M8 and yes, I paid 2100 UK pounds for it, but I also
take about 1000 pictures a month with it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain