[OM] Light Technique Question

Subject: [OM] Light Technique Question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:39:51 -0400
Below is a very old quote from Radiopopper.  This clearly did not come
to pass.   I see no evidence of Oly support yet.  The Radiopopper Jr
gizmo slated to come out almost 8 months
ago will ship in a few days.  An engineer at RP said the X system has
plenty of room on the chips to add more protocols.  One suspects they
will add Oly support--just don't hold your breath.  I wonder what the
GN would be with a softbox in FP mode?  I imagine an F280 wouldn't be
worth much with a softbox.

I had not realized that more than one doctorate in No Flash had been
awarded on the list.  They make a good point of course.

Anyway, rumor has it the Drs. No Flash take Sat night off, so I'll post
this now.

Mike

"The current firmware provides full support for
Canon and Nikon systems including all current
model gear. It is expected the firmware for Sony,
Olympus, and Pentax will also be fully tested
and operational by the ship date. Please check
for an update on final device compatibility to be
announced prior to the ship date."

I wish that the Radio
Poppers TTL model supported Olympus