Re: [OM] Light Technique Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Light Technique Question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:05:11 -0400
Thanks.  Yes, as I commented later, Moose's version had given her
jaundice.  Yours is closer but a little too red for this particular girl
who has very pale skin and hair (although her hair has a little bit of
strawberry blond dye streaks in it right now).

So, the same question I gave Moose.  What did you do?