Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 14:22:11 -0400
Although I normally shoot flash in manual mode I have experimented with
dual on-camera flashes in auto mode.  I've had the T32 in the PBG2
bouncing off the wall and ceiling to the left while another flash is in
the hot shoe doing ceiling bounce with both in auto mode.  With digital
it's very easy by chimping and applying exposure tweaks with the ISO
sliders on the flash units.  2-3 test shots will zero it in.

Chuck Norcutt.