Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:41:04 -0500
I was doing something similar with a Vivitar 5600 I recently bought
from KEH.  I put an Omnibounce on it, set the camera and flash for f8
and rolled the ASA until the exposure looked ducky.  I realized later
that the flash, for all intents and purposes, was doing a full dump,
so I guess you could say the methodology works even in that twilight
zone between auto and manual and beyond.  It really puts me off
getting an expensive dedicated flash.

Joel W.